Grants and Communications Intern
The Grants and Communications Officer is a new role and the successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing and securing funding from grant giving trusts and foundations, companies with corporate social responsibility (CSR) departments and statutory organisations, to enable CityTaps to develop and expand its projects.
• Web-based research into available Grants, Impact Investment Funds and Competitions for social enterprises internationally.
• Researching and compiling relevant information to be included in funding proposals
• Country and market research specific to applications as needed
• Delivering quality communications, including written proposals, reports and face-to-face presentations that are effective and persuasive
• Working with colleagues to create funding proposals and develop new projects to target new and existing funders
• Reporting to the CityTaps team on progress against targets and specific objectives
• Managing administration of funding applications, contracts and reporting, including accurately maintaining paper and electronic records
• Assist in the communications of CityTaps vision and impact through social media
• Proactively being aware of funding trends and initiatives internationally
• Continually researching grant giving organisations and exploring how other similar organisations are supported
• Being aware of grant giving organisations internationnally
• Carrying out additional duties as required by the team and commensurate with the post
• Proven experience of gaining funds from a range of grant giving organisations would be an advantage
• Proven track record or producing written applications and reports that are both creative and inspiring
• Attention to detail and excellent proof reading skills
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently using own initiative
• Developed time management and organisational skills
• Database management skills
Send us your resume and cover letter at email@example.com
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly